Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hide in Plain Sight

by: Marta Perry

This is my first e-book that I have read. I have an itouch (my mother's day and birthday present combined) and ran across an app called Kobo. I thought I would try it out and found some Christian fiction novels for free!

I was pleasantly surprised with this book. Hide in Plain Sight takes place in Amish country. When Andrea's sister, Rachel is in a car accident Andrea is forced to leave the city to go back to the family farm to help her grandma with the last minute details needed to open their home into a B&B, called The Three Sister's. Andrea is torn between what she thinks is best for her grandma so she can return to her life or help with her grandmother's dreams and stay.

Things are not all the same as they were when Andrea was a kid. Neighbor kids have all grown up, her grandfather has past away, her grandma has a new tenant on the property, Calvin, and not everyone in town is happy another B&B will be opening. Andrea has to learn who she can trust, especially when someone is entering their property at night to frighten her.

This book was a great mystery. You also get wrapped up in the characters that you want to keep reading to find out what happens. I was guessing until the very end! Another friend of mine read this book and liked it just as much as I did. She even looked up other books by this author to find out that this book is in a series. The first one of 3 based on the Three Sister's; Andrea, Rachel and Lisa. I can't wait to read the other two!

No comments:

Post a Comment