Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saving Hope by Margaret Daley

I ran into this book through Goodreads. I thought it sounded interesting and I'm so glad that I gave it a try. I found another author to read books by.

Kate Winslow runs a home for girls that have come out of the life of trafficking. One of her girls has disappeared and she is now trying to find out what could have happened to her. She doesn't believe Rose would run away to go back to her old life but when they find out she was trying to help a friend, Kate knows something has gone terribly wrong.

Wyatt is a Texas Ranger that had recently been put on the force for trafficking in the Texas area. With a 14 year old daughter of his own he is personally invested in helping to stop trafficking. One morning a young girl is found dead by an abandoned truck and the lead takes him to Kate Winslow and her home for girls.

The life of trafficking gets closer to Wyatt than he is comfortable with...it's practically knocking on his door!

This book was really good. I haven't read any books with this type of topic and it was very well written. The story keeps you invested and I had a hard time putting it down! I highly recommend this book and I can't wait to try out other books by this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment