Monday, February 27, 2012

Swinging On A Star by Janice Thompson

Swinging On A Star picked up where Fools Rush in ends. I will not add any information that might spoil the first book for anyone that has not every read this series.

Bella has just finished putting on her first themed wedding, a boot scootin' wedding (in book 1) and now in Swinging On A Star Bella is planning a Renaissance wedding.

Soon Bella discovers that the best man in the wedding is a Hollywood star! He has come early in hopes to be hidden from the paparazzi. To top it off Rosa, Bella's aunt has been chosen to be on the well know Food Network to be on a cooking show. Talk about camera's and all in time for the wedding!

Can Bella keep their best man a secret and pull off a Renaissance wedding at the same time?

This book is just as fun as the first one. I do have to say that book one is my favorite still. It might just be because you are not expecting the crazy family and humor that is introduced to you. But I do like that the story line keeps going, since you didn't want book one to really end! I thought book 2 was funny and I am always waiting for what crazy things will happen to the Rossi family! I am looking forward to finish book 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment