Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goodreads

I was invited by a friend to this site. You can add books you have read as well as look up new books/authors that might interest you. It can be hard sometimes to come across new authors other than by friends. In this site you can look up the style of book you like.

They even have groups you can join. I joined; Christian Fiction Devourers and Contemporary Christian Fiction. In these groups you can meet others that read the same type of books you do. They also have different discussion groups as well as a book that you read for the month. Any Minute was the first book I read for the Christian Fiction Devourers and I will join their first discussion about the book at the end of the month! I thought it might be fun, so I will give it a try!

Anyone who enjoys to read should check out this site...

www.goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment